Drive Success with Blackboard Partnerships
A Blackboard partner can be any organization, including—and not limited to—start-ups, established EdTech, and publishers, wanting to integrate into our technology platform connecting their solution to a global ecosystem of institutions, faculty, and learners. We enable partners that seek to improve student success and preparedness to contribute back to society, and to innovate on the where, when, and how institutions can deliver experiences to meet the needs of the changing education landscape.
As a Partner, you will be able to:
- Align your solution with a trusted global educational technology brand
- Access the largest global network of institutions and learners
- Use common open LTI standards and public REST APIs
- Elevate and promote your solution throughout the ecosystem
- Develop and surface enhanced user-experiences within Blackboard products
- Work with Partner Success Managers to develop growth and engagement strategies
Meet our partners.
Together with our partners, we have built the deepest integrations to help faculty save time, increase productivity & significantly improve student engagement.
Our Channel Partners consist of independent businesses or vendors contracted with Blackboard to resell Blackboard’s Solutions and Services, providing turnkey and/or customized solutions to end users around the world. Blackboard channel partners receive extensive training and resources including business development, sales, and marketing support.
Meet our channel partners.
Visit our full list of channel partners for contact details at the link below.