September 2020 Release
The Learn SaaS release v3800.17.0 was released to production environments on September 3, 2020.
Ultra Experience (Ultra Base Navigation & Ultra Course View)
- API Updates: With this release it’s now possible to Add SafeAssign Options to public Assignment APIs and create, update, or delete institutional hierarchy node associations between courses and Institutional Hierarchy nodes
Ultra Course View
- Automated test question feedback – Instructors now can save time by adding automated feedback comments during question creation. Instructors can enter feedback for correct and incorrect answers on auto-graded question types (such as True/False). Students will automatically receive the feedback when they submit the assessment.
- Password protected assessments – Academic integrity is one of the important pillars for any institutions teaching and learning practice. Instructors can now add a system-generated password to assessments in the Ultra Course View, better safeguarding and minimizing unauthorized access. Students can access passcode protected assessments using Learn Ultra or the Blackboard app.
- H5P added – H5P has been added to list of supported embedded media in the text editor.
- Send course announcements by email – In order to increase the chance of students receiving important course announcements and to provide instructors with assurance that their announcements are reaching as many students as possible, Ultra course announcements can now be sent by email.
- Student list view in the grade book – In response to client feedback, we’ve added this additional student list view to the gradebook. Using this new view improves gradebook performance in courses with very large enrollment numbers. In the student list view tab, instructors can see rows for each student in addition to a tab with rows for gradebook items.
View all the details in the Learn SaaS release notes.