Working Together Starts With Single Sign-On
With improved design & additional features, the McGraw-Hill integration continues to improve & enhance the teaching & learning experience:
- Single sign-on provides seamless access to all course resources.
- Automatic grade synchronization ensures that all Connect assignment grades are automatically recorded in the Blackboard gradebook.
- McGraw-Hill content link located within the course content area allows instructors to easily discover and embed McGraw-Hill content within their normal Blackboard Learn course workflows.
- Icons based on content type allow instructors and students to quickly identify and distinguish between available content.
- Consolidated McGraw-Hill Higher Education page within the Blackboard Learn tools section enables users to access all integrated content and tools in one place and efficiently deploy links in content areas.
- Compliance with student privacy standards such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) ensures student data is protected and secure.