1. What are the benefits of becoming a Blackboard Partner?
Through the Blackboard Partnerships program, we’ll work with you to customize an approach that's designed around your specific goals and objectives, such as expanding your customer base, increasing adoption, or reducing your cost of delivering full digital solutions. Whether you’re a content provider or have a technology solution, an established business or a start-up, our education and business partnerships can give you a solid platform for success.
2. How do I integrate with Blackboard?
Our partners rely on the IMS Global Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) standard and our REST APIs available for our Blackboard Platforms. This enables commercial software vendors and non-profit organizations to develop customizations and integrations that enhance online teaching and learning experiences around the world. Expand your opportunities today.
3. What are the custom marketing credits?
We offer flexible marketing activities to Bronze and above levels. Each level is given a certain number of credits to use throughout the contract year on various marketing activities in collaboration with us. Please contact us for more information on the credits.
4. Who currently partners with Blackboard?
From global leaders to innovative thinkers, we have an impressive list of partners. View our Partner Catalog.
5. What are the different partnership levels?
There are six partnership levels: Community, Blackboard Developer Network (BbDN), Bronze, Silver, Gold and Premier—each designed to support your business in serving Blackboard clients and your company goals.
6. How much does it cost to become a partner?
Each partnership tier level is offered at a different price point:
- You can join as one of our Community Partners for free here.
- Our BbDN Partnership starts at $3,000 annually. You can sign up here.
- For pricing on our Bronze, Silver, Gold and Premier Partnerships please submit our inquiry form, and we’ll reach out to you with more details.
7. Is there a discounted price for non-profit organizations?
Yes, we offer a discounted rate on our BbDN partnerships for academic and non-profit organizations. To apply the discount an authorization code is required. For more details and to apply, click here.
8. Do partners have access to special resources?
Select partnerships have access to resources such as a New Partner Start-up Kit with instructions on how to set up your development server, a designated marketing manager, and custom marketing activities. We also provide access to our Developer Network for documentation and other integration resources, and the opportunity to be listed on the Blackboard Partner Catalog.
9. I’m interested in participating in BbWorld. How can I learn more?
BbWorld, our largest annual user conference, is reserved for current partners, BbDN and above. There are sponsorship packages and discounts for our Bronze and above partnership levels. Please inquire about partnerships here.
10. How do I become a partner?
Please submit the appropriate partner form to join our program. You can review our offerings and apply here.
11. How do I follow up with my partnership inquiry or application?
If after 5 business days you have not heard from one of our representatives, please contact the Blackboard Partner Team.