Improve efficiency, quality and collaboration
The Content Management module integrates seamlessly with the Course Delivery and Community Engagement modules, making up the Blackboard Learn™ platform. With the Content Management module, your institution will have a complete learning content solution that provides personal, course, institutional, and global content management capabilities for all types of learning content.
You’ll see both academic and enterprise-wide benefits, including improved:
- Efficiency: Save educators time with centralized management of course materials used across multiple courses, sections or departments. Make managing files in Blackboard Learn as easy as managing local files on their computer. Enable educators to easily discover, share, and collaborate on rich learning objects with colleagues at their institution and around the globe.
- Quality: Improve curriculum on every level through centralized management and distribution of curriculum resources. Facilitate content alignment and discovery based on standards, objectives, and goals to facilitate more effective instruction. Enable educators to share and find valuable learning content and open educational resources.
- Collaboration: Promote user-driven collaboration and sharing within and outside the institution, school, or district – even across different LMS environments.
- Return on Investment: Rely on one easy-to-use, flexible solution that meets academic as well as general content management and collaboration needs across your entire organization.
What is Content Management?
The Content Management capabilities in Blackboard Learn have been a blessing for us. They enable us to manage and update documents across the entire inventory of courses and programs that we deliver to students. Before we had to manage all these course learning objects separately which was virtually impossible to keep track of.
—Kevin Norris, Executive Director,
Instructional Design and Development,
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Simple yet robust file management system for personal, course, and institutional document management, sharing, and re-use – the Content Collection with Blackboard Drive
- Cloud-based, global learning object repository for authoring, copyright, sharing, and discovery of rich educational materials and open educational resources – Blackboard xpLor.
- Personal ePortfolios for showcasing achievements and experiences and sharing with others both within and outside the institution.
- eReserves for librarians to make digital versions of copyright-cleared reserve readings available directly in the course.
For more information about the Content Management module, consult your Blackboard Learn Representative or contact Blackboard today.