Blackboard and Cengage Learning have partnered to streamline access to digital solutions and content within Blackboard Learn. Together, we are making it easier to access Cengage Learning’s digital products inside Blackboard Learn courses.
Integrate with powerful learning solutions from Cengage
Utilizing MindLinks™ or the iLrn Partner Cloud integration, instructors and students access integrated Cengage digital products directly within the Blackboard Learn platform, including:
Creating dynamic courses just got easier
The Cengage Learning MindLinks Building Block and iLrn Partner Cloud integration provide seamless access to Cengage Learning’s rich digital solutions and content directly within Blackboard Learn, creating a simpler and more intuitive experience for both instructors and students.
- Single sign-on provides easy and immediate access to a wealth of Cengage digital content and tools.
- Grade synchronization ensures grades from Cengage assignments automatically appear in the Blackboard Learn grade book, allowing instructors to focus on teaching and learning instead of manual grade entries.
- Access to Cengage content and tools directly within the course content area makes it easy for instructors to find and integrate content into their courses within their normal workflow.
- Cengage Learning MindLinks Tools and Partner Cloud Tools within Blackboard Learn enable users to access and efficiently manage all content and tools in one place.
- Compliance with student privacy standards such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) ensures student data is protected and secure.
The free Cengage Learning MindLinks Building Block is available Behind the Blackboard for U.S. higher education institutions licensing Blackboard Learn 9.1, Service Pack 5 and higher. The free Partner Cloud Building Block is available now on Behind the Blackboard for U.S. higher education institutions licensing Blackboard Learn 9.1, Service Pack 10 and higher.
Visit the Cengage System Administrator page to learn more about the initial set-up process. To request the necessary configuration parameters, please contact email@example.com.
System Administrator Resources
Faculty and Student Resources