Creating an institutional culture of continuous improvement takes more than surveys & course evaluations. It requires a system to reach and engage all stakeholders, gather and analyze information, and deliver real-time, actionable reports to stakeholders and decision makers. That is why Blackboard partnered with eXplorance to deliver a customizable and robust solution for institutions looking to implement a fully-automated feedback and learning experience inside Blackboard Learn.
Fully-automated feedback & learning experience
Promote a culture of continuous improvement with real-time, actionable data
eXplorance Blue™ is a web-based Learning Experience Management (LEM) solution specializing in wide-scale implementation and customization. Focusing on continuous improvement rather than individual performance, Blue combines factual feedback with forward-looking predictive analytics to provide a more complete evaluation of both faculty and student improvement that will help you attract and retain students, engage faculty and students, and increase value for all stakeholders. It includes course evaluations, surveys, tests, online election tools, 360 reviews, and performance appraisals, as well as processes, that enable institutions to benchmark, evaluate, analyze, improve and monitor every aspect of the teaching and learning experience.
Blue seamlessly integrates with Blackboard Learn and institutional student information systems, allowing institutions to leverage existing IT investments for optimal results. With 3.7 million users globally, Blue is compatible with any device and is certified in accessibility compliance standards, ensuring an equal experience for all users.
Seamless integration, customized functionality
Blue is a robust solution for institutions with comprehensive needs or a desire for greater customization and personalization.
- Automated & customized distribution of surveys, evaluations, and results: Blue offers deep functionality around automation, delegation and distribution of surveys, evaluations and reports.
- Instructor-level customization and access to real-time data: Self-serve and personalization features increase faculty engagement in the evaluation and improvement process.
- Advanced survey functionality: Special features, such as dual-scale analysis, adaptive questioning, and the ability to easily evaluate team-taught courses, allow institutions to create course evaluations that address their unique needs.
- Specialized features: With additional features, such as grade blocking for students who have not completed evaluations, student access to data, and the option to print scanner-friendly versions, Blue truly provides a complete solution for continuous improvement that will help your institution achieve its specific goals.
The eXplorance Blue integrated solution is available through the Blue Portal Integrator (BPI) for institutions licensing Blackboard Learn 9.0 and above.
eXplorance will work hand-in-hand with your institution to implement the solution, train staff, and apply best practices to your evaluation process.
- eXplorance datasheet >
- eXplorance Blue brochure >
- Case study: Hawaii Pacific sees stellar response rates for course evaluations >
- Hear everything your students are saying: Why text analytics is essential for Higher Education >
- Webinar: How engagement improved course evaluation outcomes at Washington State >
- Visit the eXplorance website >
- Additional eXplorance resources >